Here's to the New Year
by James N. Watkins
Posted: December 29, 2019
May yours be happy, hopeful, and humorous…
Here are some of my favorite New Year columns and cartoons:
- Here’s how to stretch out the holiday well beyond “The Twelve Days of Christmas.”
- My annual predictions for the New Year have been 99 percent accurate for the past 20 years. I know, it’s kind of scary!
- Yep! He has a plan for your relationships, schedule, location and more for the new year as evidenced in the Christmas story. He’s more organized and in control than the best party planner!
- From the award-winning The Why Files series, here’s hope and help for “Breaking Habits Before They Break You.” You can develop new habits in the new year.
- Time Square’s lighted ball gets all the press, but other cities across America drop all kinds of things at the stroke of midnight on New Year’s Eve. Some very strange things!
Have a God-directed New Year!
Jim Watkins is a humorist, author, and speaker who says of himself that he "loves God, his family, writing, speaking and Chinese food—in that order"• Author bio (website*) • E-mail the author (moc.sniktawsemaj@mij*) • Author's website (personal or primary**)
* For web-based email, you may need to copy and paste the address yourself.
** opens in a new tab or window. Close it to return here.