Love, Marriage and Sex (2018)
by James N. Watkins
Posted: February 9, 2018
The latest update of Jim's annual list of articles and cartoons…
Welcome to my annual salute to love, marriage and sex. If you’re single, dating, engaged, married, divorced, widowed or “it’s complicated,” there’s something for you! Enjoy.
Many of the posts below are from my books on love and sexuality, including.
And check out my cartoons on love.
- Becoming bilingual in relationships
- : the psychology of courtship
- “Reel” sex is never as good as real sex
- Excerpts from my books on sexuality as well as recent posts for LGBTQs and straights
Jim Watkins is a humorist, author, and speaker who says of himself that he "loves God, his family, writing, speaking and Chinese food—in that order"• Author bio (website*) • E-mail the author (moc.sniktawsemaj@mij*) • Author's website (personal or primary**)
* For web-based email, you may need to copy and paste the address yourself.
** opens in a new tab or window. Close it to return here.